Israel My Glory

Queen Rebecca



Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jordan River Expedition

When I find my fortune(s), this is one of many things I will be doing with my $, the Jordan River Expedition ... Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, and beyond

We will be using thousands of maps and reference books for our Jordan River Expedition to find our way through The Great Rift Valley (part of The Great Rift Valley is The Valley of the Jordan where the Jordan River flows), around the Sinai Peninsula of The Red Sea, to The Great Sea (Mediterranean Sea) via the Suez Canal, and then on to Cyprus and Crete before coming back to Israel. Below are a few of the maps we will be using.
















The source of the Jordan ... source of the River Jordan ?  That's a good question.  Maybe it's got multiple sources ...

" The source or headwaters of a river or stream is the place from which the water in the river or stream originates. " ~ click here for wikipedia